Online Banking is simple, easy, and secure. Our Online Banking gives you access to your checking, savings, money market, certificates of deposit, and loan accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your personal or office computer. You can view your account history and conduct a wide array of banking transactions without leaving your home or office.
Online Banking is a simple, easy way to access your accounts online. Online Banking is free and is available to our personal and small business customers. With Online Banking, you can:
- Review your deposit account information
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View check images online
- Review your loan account information
- Make loan and line of credit payments or advances
If you have questions, contact us at (888)751-5120.
We understand that conducting your banking in a safe and secure environment is essential. The links below provide valuable information and resources about online security, and guidance to help you protect your information. Click on the following links to find out more about online banking safety and security.
Online Bill Pay
Learn More about Online Bill Pay
With Online Bill Pay you can discover just how easy it is to pay your monthly bills! With the simple click of a mouse, monthly bills can be paid in a matter of minutes. Pay your bills anytime, from anywhere. No more writing checks, no more postage, no more hunting for envelopes, no more trips to the post office. Just point and click. It’s that easy!
- Unlimited payees
- Unlimited usage each month
- Schedule, change or stop single and recurring payments
- View payment history
- Categorize payees and nickname accounts
- Enjoy additional security features and email reminder capabilities
To pay your bills using Online Bill Pay, you must first enroll in Online Banking. To add Online Bill Pay to your existing Online Banking service, follow the steps below:
- Login to Online Banking.
- Choose the "Enroll Bill Pay" tab in Online Banking.
- Follow the enrollment instructions. Use the same Access ID and Password that you use for Online Banking.
- After you have enrolled, you must logoff in order to activate the bill payment features.
- The next time you login to Online Banking, you will see a "Click Here for Bill Payment" link at the bottom of the page, which will allow you to access the bill payment service without a separate login.
Bill Pay is FREE for 90 days. After 90 days, the standard Bill Pay fee is $5.00 per month and includes unlimited monthly payments. The monthly fee will be assessed to your RiverWood Bank checking account, unless you qualify for FREE BILL PAY.
FREE BILL PAY - The monthly fee is waived for customers with the following checking account products:
Consumer - Now Checking, Elite Checking, Elite 50 Checking and Reward Checking.
Business - Small Business Checking, Small Business Checking with Interest and Analyzed Business Checking
If you have questions or need assistance, contact our customer service department at (888)751-5120.